Christie St Claire

Uncover the dirty secrets of the Fenton University Cheerleader Squad : Amazon US, Amazon UK, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.
Keep up with the girls on Twitter
@ChrisStClaire.
Get a free taste with Penalties in the Locker Room!

Friday 11 July 2014

Prudence's Punishment: Extract

Prudence heads home for an unexpected visit and gets an unexpected surprise when her step-daddy comes home to find her messing around with her step-brother. 

Read an extract of the soon to be released next installment of Delinquent Cheerleader Confessions.  



“Don’t you worry,” I told him. “I won’t be botherin’ you.” I started walking towards the door and he grabbed my arm.
“Which is even worse,” he said quietly. “You end up somewhere, God knows where doing God knows what causing your mama all different kinds of worry and I’ll be the one who ends up having to pick up the pieces.”
“Well fuck you,” I said.
 “Now this is exactly what I’m talking about,” he said. The look on his face was angry. “You don’t listen to a damn word I’ve been saying. You ain’t listening to anything anybody is trying to say to you. If it weren’t for your mother, I’d have beaten two tons of shit outta you.”
“No,” I said, looking him in the eye. “You ain’t done nothing because you’re a pussy.”
I started to move towards the door thinking he would let go of my arm and instead he turned me around, sat down on the bed and pulled me over his lap. Now I was still naked and the cigarette was still in my hand. Before I’ve even had time to realize what had happened, his hand came crashing down on my ass with a God Almighty smack. The force of it pushed me forward with shock and I almost dropped my cigarette.
He had his feet braced against the floor and one arm across my lower back holding me in a tight grip. His hand rained down smack after smack across my ass cheeks. The rising heat across my cheeks felt like waves of pleasurable stings. I heard myself yelp as he continued his onslaught with slaps following quickly, one after the other. His hand moved from one cheek to next spreading the ache across my ass and making me feel increasingly tender. I squirmed under his grip which only seemed to make him hold me tighter and spank me harder.
He stopped and his grip loosened slightly. The cigarette had gone out and I had dropped it to the floor. My hands were pressing against the carpet, steadying me against his assault on my ass.
I was in no state to take advantage of his release and ended up more focused on as his hand as it smoothed over my throbbing cheeks in an enjoyable sensation. His hand began with a vigorous rubbing of my cheeks that became a smoother careful stroking of my ass. His hand began rolling large circles over the scope of my cheeks. The vigorous strokes slowed and became tender caresses. His hand traveled down to the crease of my ass and towards my inner thigh. As he gripped my thigh, the burning sensation of my ass was joined with a tingling through my already aroused pussy. The movement of his hand on my thigh made it obvious to me that I was slick and excited. I can only imagine what he looked over my sore ass towards my thighs. With his hand lingering on my thigh, there was no way he could have not seen how excited I was.


Delinquent Cheerleader Confession Bundle available in all your favorite formats at:
Amazon US, Amazon UK (and all other Amazon sites), Smashwords

1 comment: