Christie St Claire

Uncover the dirty secrets of the Fenton University Cheerleader Squad : Amazon US, Amazon UK, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.
Keep up with the girls on Twitter
@ChrisStClaire.
Get a free taste with Penalties in the Locker Room!

Monday 1 September 2014

Tonya Kinzer: Blog Hop Guest Spot

We are very excited to have a guest Blog Hopper this week. I'd like to welcome Tonya Kinzer to the Delinquent Cheerleaders blog. She is starting off our blog hop extravaganza with blogs by Reed James, Jake Malden, Imogen Linn and our very own Christie St Claire.


Tonya Kinzer is a self-published erotic romance author whose books are quickly climbing the charts at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. If you’re looking for a romance with a little more spice than the average hot read, you won’t want to miss taking a look at her work. She writes erotic romance for readers who love to become a silent character within the story! You will be pulled into scenes to partake of the activities along the lines of soft bondage and Dom/sub relationships, to feel what her characters feel and taste what they taste...strong sexual desires much like your own! Be prepared to enter a world you'll not want to leave and can't wait to get back to…worlds where new submissives and demanding Doms entice you to read more!

Over to Tonya Kinzer...



1) What am I working on?   First, thank you for having me as you guest, Christie! I’m honored to be here. I’m currently working on a new series for a lesbian romance series titled Through His Lens about a photographer (he shoots for lingerie magazines and erotic wear) who loves his models and capturing them in digital format. If they love pleasuring each other during a shoot, all the better! Book one is titled Dreams Do Come True, which started out as a short story included in the anthology Erotic Fantasies. Visit my website for more info. There you will also see that I’ve started a western romance series for readers who love sexy cowboys. I hope your readers grab a copy!

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?  I write erotic romance but include BDSM - for those who love this genre which is not for everyone. I’ve been told by readers that my writing is fairly detailed and that’s what they love about my books. I strive to pull the reader in so they can experience what my characters feel.

3) Why do I write what I do?   Because I know in the dark corners of everyone’s mind…they all love to read the kinky shit, myself included. Some can tell their friends they reader about bondage but not all. The secret readership out there is amazing and I love my readers. They ROCK and love my books. My books sell because it tugs at those secret fantasies we all have, whether everyone admits it or not. We all fantasize about being blind folded, of having our hands tied so we can’t stop our partner from teasing us and taking us over the top. Sensory depravation is such an erotic tool. When you can’t see what someone else is about to do to you just heightens your senses. Using ear plugs is the same thing but…if you try using both…OMG! Enough said. You all have to try one or both with your partner. It’s amazing!

4) How does my writing process work?   I wish I could say I write daily but that’s not the case. I’m a business owner with several locations and over 40 employees. (also why I use a pen name and don’t post my own photo) My time has to be split between running my business and working on what I write. I wish I could split myself in two and do both 24/7. As it is, I don’t sleep much and am a night owl, which is when I do most of my writing, so perhaps that’s one reason I write the kinky stuff. LOL

Thank you Tonya for giving us a great start to our Blog Hop.

You can get your hands on Tonya's ebooks at all your favorite retailers:

And you can keep up to date with Tonya at her Website, on her Blog Site, at her FB Fan Page, and FaceBook, Twitter, BookBuzzr, IAN, Author’s Den and Manic Readers.

Don't forget to check out her Youtube book trailer: 

1 comment:

  1. Chris, thank you for having me as a guest! I will pick one commenter to WIN A $10 GIFT CARD ON SEPT 16 - so, readers, leave me a comment and include where you'd like your gift cards to: All Romance ebucks, Amazon, or B & N Thank you for stopping in to read about my work.

    ReplyDelete